Sunday 11 March 2018

45 Minute Orgasmic Bliss Meditation


I developed this meditation practice after my 10 day experience with Vipassana meditation.

If you are not familiar with Vipassana, it is a silent meditation that is taught world wide and is based on the exact same technique taught by the buddha over 2500 years ago. The aim of this is to teach us how to master and observe our minds, which is the root of all suffering. The mind is so powerful!
During my journey, I had a very unique experience. As I was sitting meditating for so many hours (its over 12 hours per day for 10 days) I went into a spontaneous orgasmic energy that lasted over 45 minutes and felt like eternity. After this, I had many more deep and profound insights into my life, the root of existence and it was truly one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

After this, I felt it is so powerful, every child in the world should learn this and should be given the chance to take vipassana which would prevent a lot of suffering in their life and the world.

When I got back home, I told my students and friends of the experience, and of course they were all most interested to learn the orgasm meditation techniques so here i made a video for you!
Practice along with this video and lmk how it goes for you!

Leave a comment and share with your friends who may benefit from this.

See you next time,

Infinite love!

No comments:

Post a Comment